By visiting Smababa.com, you are accepting our privacy policies as stated in the following page. What information do we collect from our customers?
1. Information you provide us
Information you provide us by filling the form on Smababa.com website including but not limited to name, address, phone number, gender, and email address, date of birth, nationality, language, and user preferences. You can choose not to provide some information. The information you provide us will be beneficial to you and has many advantages and we implement them to improve our website and communicate with you.
2. Transaction and payment information
Regarding transaction and payment on the Smababa.com, we gather information, including but not limited to, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card number and expiry dates.
3. Information we got when users report a problem
Regarding reporting any problem we collect all the information you provide us in order to solve the problem and improve services and product(s).
4. Automated information
We receive and gather the specific type of information whenever you interact with Smababa.com. For instance, like many other websites, we use‘cookies’, and so we gather and receive specific types of information when your browser accesses Smababa.com or advertisements.
5. Information from other sources.
Cookies are unique identifiers that we send to your device in order to recognize the device and to activate features for costumer’s ease of use such as 1 Click purchasing. Cookies are small files that are transferred to your device hardware through your Web Browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s to recognize your browser and gather some information. The help feature on most of the browsers can guide you to prevent your browser for accepting any new cookies, how to enable notification when receiving a new cookie, or how to disable cookies at all. Additionally, you can delete or disable specific cookies in your browser settings.
6. Smababa.com uses the gathered information for?
Costumer’s information is an important part of our business and we are not into the business of selling them to others.
7. WHERE WE SEND YOUR DATA
- Com team uses the gathered information to improve and grow the services and support to customer .we may share the information you gave us to Bank or credit card authorization and specific third party services.
- By creating an account in Smababa.com you permit us to send you verification, promotion, products, recently added item through the given email.
In any time, if you wish to stop receiving emails from us, you can opt-out easily by the link stated at the end of emails.
- Additionally, the reviews, comments, and reviews noted down by the users regarding any product will be displayed to all users. This feature will help you get users perspectives and thoughts regarding the specific product and guide you towards the right decision.
- We as Smababa.com team put our maximum effort to save your information but we may disclose your information to law enforcement agencies, governments, or any third party that is ordered by court or such cases which helps to prevent any physical or financial loss.
Is user’s information safe and secure with Smababa.com?
We are committed to save and store your information securely so we put our maximum efforts in that.
- We only reveal the last 4 digits of your credit card number when confirming an order. Meanwhile, we transfer the full credit card digits securely to credit card authorization.
- We implement Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificates during any transmission to encrypt your information for security purposes.